All Messages

narghes it's glass on both sides. One side however has a very thin textured overlay for prints to grab

2020-03-19 10:57:11 Helpful (0)
Answers (2)

Zzyzx There are quite a few micro to full size adapters available from many sources. For example: or if you want to print one: You just need to search for "micro to full size camera adapter mount". Google is your friend.

2018-11-25 06:16:40 Helpful (0)
Answers (3)