All Messages

REXX5000 you can buy the regulators(MPPT is what they are called for solar panels) with different voltage ratings and current ratings. so look up "MPPT" FOR SOLAR PANELS. and choose what you need. you will find them here on banggood too. hope this helps you out..

2023-09-25 05:05:09 Helpful (0)
Answers (2)