It is not what I had expected.
- one of the 90 degree connectors already has a crack in it.
- The reactor has to stay underwater because otherwise it will leak.
- I was also having trouble with keeping the reactor closed while operating, which I had to fix with a rubber band.
- It makes quit a lot of noise because of the rotating balls.
- It slows the flow of my filter a lot more then I was expecting.
- And the amount of dissolved CO2 is also disappointing, because it is no better than my home-made
atomizer. And my atomizer has none of the above problems.
One plus point I could find was that it looks neat while operating. But still not enough reason for me to put the reactor in my aquarium, because it takes up a lot of space.
So overall I'm not satisfied with this product and I'll not advise it to anyone.
I'll rather use a simple combined outlet whit my filter (atomizer), works just as well and doesn't have any of these problems.
dear friend, thanks for shopping with us, and i am so sorry to hear that, and could you send an email to email@example.com to describe your problem, and then we will check and give you a best soluton, and we would do our best to satisfy our customer.