Unlike the much cloned B6 style series chargers that pump current through the entire pack at once, this is a parallel charger. Each cell has it's own independent charging circuit (9 in total).
This charger puts current through each cell of the pack separately, so no matter how unbalanced a pack, it can be charged in the quickest possible time because as soon as one cell reaches 4.2v, it stops charging that particular cell, but carries on charging the others until all cells are at 4.2v - and thus
the entire pack is then balanced and fully charged.
Advantages of this charger over a series charger:
1) Doesn't matter how unbalanced a pack is, because each cell is individually charged.
2) The set charging current is maintained for each cell as long as possible, therefore packs charge quickly.
4) Charges via balance plug, so it matters not what type of discharge plug is fitted (XT60 / Deans / 3.5mm etc.)
5) Can charge any combination of packs at full chosen current up to 9 cells maximum (eg three 3S packs, or one 5S pack with one 4S pack)
6) Up to 8A charge current (each cell).
1) Charge current should be set to be limited to rating of balance plug wiring.
2) Only two end voltage settings 4.2V (for LiPo) and 3.85v (storage charge level).
3) Chinese-only manual, and button labelling (of two of them) makes little sense.
Basic operation is press 'Select' button, press 'Under' button to increase charge current to desired level (the current increases every second press because the storage voltage is presented between each current value), then press 'Start\Stop'.
UNRC UnA 9Plus+
By:TRAHOMOTO 2015-04-08 11:49:55
This is the original UNRC UnA 9Plus+ charger, NOT UnA 9Plus, NOT "Tarot bla bla bla...", as on picture and description!!! Once again THIS IS UNRC UnA 9Plus+ - the newest (2014) version of UnA chargers family!
Anyway this is very good charger, each cell charge/discharge SEPARATELY and INDEPENDENTLY this is very important because it eliminates the need to balance LiPo/Lion/LiFe batteries.
Dear BG, please correct your description for this item, because I accidentally found it in your store. I could
not even imagine that in your catalog, this charger under the Tarot brand :(